Advertisements
Advertisements
I am searching to find my birth Mother and or parents! I was born October 23,1961 at 9:10pm,in Newcastle county,Wilmington Delaware. A Dr. O.N.Stern was attending. I am now 42 years old and NEED and WANT to know where and from whom I come from?I need some sort of closure,would like to re-unite with birth parents. My adopted Mother is very supportive of this! My adopted Father has passed away! Please HELP me!!!???!!! Thank you and God Bless!!!
I ordered my original pre-adoption birth certificate about 8 weeks ago and have heard nothing! What is taking so long and is this the usual process? I called once when I knew they hah had my info and money for 5 weeks and they told me that it was still in the archives! What should I do now???It has been about 8 to 9 weeks or more now!I sent it Jan.28th 2004 and that is 9 weeks ago this past wed. what can I do now? Please help me if you can and are willing? I am so depressed about not finding out anyhting that this is making me sick! Do you know what I mean? Thanks, Laura Harris
Advertisements
Laura B.Harris
I am searching to find my birth Mother and or parents! I was born October 23,1961 at 9:10pm,in Newcastle county,Wilmington Delaware. A Dr. O.N.Stern was attending. I am now 42 years old and NEED and WANT to know where and from whom I come from?I need some sort of closure,would like to re-unite with birth parents. My adopted Mother is very supportive of this! My adopted Father has passed away! Please HELP me!!!???!!! Thank you and God Bless!!!
laura, hello. i am searching for a birth sister who was born in del in 1961, that is allthe info given to us, baby girl born in 1961. do you know anything at all about your birth mother? so we can compare notes??
please contact me. michele adegirl@aol.com