Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows about the Ekaterinburg region. My agency International Childrens Alliance in the DC area uses this region. I was just wondering if anyone has been there to know how the area is or if you have any other useful info. They also go to Nizhniy Novgorod, and Novosibirsk. Just wondering. Thanks for your help. Hope everyone is having a good day! Kathleen
No expert here but have read that Ekat:
1.) Very rarely (like never) waives the 10 days
2.) Very paperwork intensive
3.) The judges look over the paperwork very intently
4.) 1000 miles from Moscow
5.) Children are absolutley beautiful
6.) Orphanages are very good
So overall probably not the most adoption friendly region (from our, the PAP view) but very healthy beautiful children!!
Haven't heard too much about the other regions you mentioned other than they are 'good' regions...
Good Luck!!!
Advertisements
Karen,
Thanks so much for the information. The upside out weighs the down side. Healthy and beautiful children are great. I don't mind so much the 10 day stay. As far as the paperwork my agency is excellent for that. We chose them because we have friends who used them and gave them the best reviews so the paperwork issue is ok. You made me feel great!!! Thanks so much for you input.
Have a great day,
Kathleen
Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows about the Ekaterinburg region. My agency International Childrens Alliance in the DC area uses this region. I was just wondering if anyone has been there to know how the area is or if you have any other useful info. They also go to Nizhniy Novgorod, and Novosibirsk. Just wondering. Thanks for your help. Hope everyone is having a good day! Kathleen
Not sure if anyone here is still using this site from 2004 I am VBELONOSOV I lived in this orphanage for two years of my life before being adopted and the alliance group was used for my adoptive parents located in Maryland. Feel free to ask questions.
Last update on July 20, 12:44 am by Benjamin Kravitz.