Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for my older sister that was given up for adoption. to the best of my knowledge she was born in August of 1969 in the tampa, Fl. area. Birth weight was approx. 7lbs 6oz. ** was at home for unwed mothers.
I was born June 2 1969 in Tampa at Tampa General (I think). I was adopted through Catholic Social Services. I know that sometimes birth dates were altered. Although I do not think they altered the month as much as they may have altered the day. I think I came with the name Joanne although I am not sure who gave it to me...possibly given by CSS's. I m 5'8", was very blonde during younger years and I have green eyes. You can contact me at partsgirl@cfl.rr.com
Good luck in your search!
Joanne
Advertisements
I was born on August 24, 1969...at least I think so now after reading how Florida changed the dates.. anyway...I was born in Broward County Hospital..maybe they changed that too....
I was born in Tampa. My b/cert. says my DOB is 12/16/69. I know that Florida changes b/dates, but I don't know how much. I don't know if I was born in a hospital or another type of facility.
Advertisements
I am helping my mother search for her birth mom and she was born Aug 30 1969 and adopted through catholic charities. Can you email me and we can talk more?? Ward.mkatie@gmail.com thank you I hope this is a match!!!!!