Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi all-
My name is Jen. I am a 26 y.o female born August 10th 1977 at 12:00pm at Webber Hospital in Biddeford Maine. I was adopted out of St Andre's Home also in Biddeford.
Non ID info as follows: mom was 16, aspired to be nurse, dad was 17, wanted to be a musicain. I have been looking for any birth relatives since I was 18 (dreaming about them since I found out I was adopted), hoping someone on the boards may know something.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this post.
Sincerely,
Jen
Hi all~
I have new info to post, I have recently learned that my birthparents where older, about 18-19 years old. I had my 27th birthday yesterday, I'm hoping that my family is looking for me.......that would be a pretty sweet birthday present :-)
Advertisements
Hi all...
Just a quick update. I had the ages wrong of my birth parents. They were both 19. I have my updated Non-ID nowSt Andre Home contacted me last week and let me know they had gotten ahold of my birthmother....she said she needed some time to absorb the shocck, and also figure out how to tell my BROTHER & SISTER!!!! Whoohooo! Can't think of a better Christmas gift then knowing I have siblings. They are all still here in Maine. I'm praying for some contacct soon, but would still appreciate any info anyone might have. Thanks so much, and Happy Holidays to all!
~Jen