Advertisements
Advertisements
I am seeking someone from Cody, Wyoming or vacinity, who may be able to help me locate my son, of whom I haven't been able to be with since July 4, 1973. To this date, my son's mother has made it absolutely impossible for me to be with my son or see him unless someone can locate him and ask him to contact me secretely somehow. I had paid child support for many years and prior to July 4, 1973, I was never allowed to visit or see my son except for a few times. When I had called to see my son, and drove a log distance to be with him, I found no one home when I got there. This happened many times! I was also to have my son during the summer months after school, but she made sure that didn't happen either. Because of this, I finally quit paying child support. Sometime prior to my son turning 18, I was informed that she had her new husband adoopt my son. She had also registered him in school under a different surname years before my son was adopted. There is so much more to this ugly story and not enough room here to tell it all. My son did call me one time, about 1980, when he was 14 or 15 and informed me that his mother had threatened him for years about making contact with me or seeing me. I guess he had been threatened by her ever since he was a little child. My son told me on the phone that day, that he was happy to hear that I had another son in my life, who was born 14 years after him. I don't want to disclose much information at this time, because I don't want to take a chance that his mother may find that I am trying to locate my son. I only pray that someone will be able to assist me, so that I and my younger son can make contact with my older son.
hi...I was wondering if you have had any luck in finding a search angel for park county ?? Im looking for my daughter who was born in powell and i have posted numerous replies for someone -anyone to please help me.....and i have not received one reply...im shocked at the lack of support wyoming has,,but some things never seem to change..maybe its time to start..please let me know if you find any resources available and i will do the same back at ya!! good luck in your search..
iso my misty dawn dob 5/13/79 powell wyoming......harmonymsp
Advertisements
Hello,
No, I have never found anyone to assist me in locating my son. In fact, this is the very first time anyone has contacted me about what I had posted. I had two uncles and aunts living in Powell, but all are now deceased. My youngest son was born in Billings on 4/20/79, just three weeks before your daughter. I was told that my son, his mother and possibly her husband and also two half brothers to my son are still living in Cody. But, all of their names and phone numbers are unlisted. It appears that my son's mother will continue keeping my son's where about a secret from me until I die.
If I find anything to help either of us, I'll let you know.
Sincerely,
A Broken Hearted Father
Hello my name is Dusky Getzfreid I live in Shoshoni Wyoming but have been and still go to Cody many times a year! If I can be of any help please do contact me! My email is dusky_getzfreid@hotmail.com please put adoption or Wyoming in the headline so I can sort it out if it goes to my junk mail folder. hope to hear from u!