Advertisements
Advertisements
Medical info to share is important. Son born in San Antonio,(Bexar county) Texas 10/06/1971. PLEASE!!! contact Birthmom... :eek:
We have learned that Bexar County has assigned a full time attorney to
the Civil District Judges to help adult adoptees born in Texas and
adopted in Bexar County unseal their birth records for free (Excepting
administrative fees: $45.00 Court costs, $5.00 to find the Cause Number,
and approximately $10.00 in copy fees). These individuals may have been
born anywhere in Texas and adopted in Texas (preferably in Bexar County).
Contact: Ms Amber Liddell 210-335-2123 email: aliddell@co.bexar.tx.us
Advertisements
Leeroy, Thanks for this info. I have already been in touch with this atty. She told me "Sorry This is ONLY for ADULT ADOPTEES Not Birthparents" Sincerely, Selina
OK you got lemons
Make lemonade.
Make sure that you send a complete update for inclusion in the file. Then if your son requests the file he will be able to find you without long search, and there will be no doubt whatsoever that you WANT fo be found.
Include photos, street address, email address, phone numbers day and night, cell phone. Don't want an opportunity to be missed. :)
Hugs and best wishes
Larry
Hi, I am so tired of drinking lemonade.....Any how since I made my original post I have my non-id info from the adoption agency. My son was placed with a family of French descent who were living in the country of "Mexico". Both a-parents were born, raised & educated in France, and worked in the field of journalism. Their records show they were living in a spacious three bed room three bath home with servants quarters in "Mexico" at the time of the adoption which was final August 1974....My sons A-name is "Mathieu Michel Deloffre" 10/06/1971. I still do not know the a-parents first names.... Mexico does not have phone or public record listings like we do here in the good 'ole U.S.A. so I'm still stumped!!! I have done the google search, and it only list Deloffre's in france, and none of them are Mathieu. Can you offer any sugestiions? There is a Mathieu Deloffre who's name come up at the dcregistry link, and I ...for the life of me can't figure out how to work that link.... xoxoSelina:o
Advertisements
jobolou
Medical info to share is important. Son born in San Antonio,(Bexar county) Texas 10/06/1971. PLEASE!!! contact Birthmom... :eek:
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]:love: [/FONT]FOUND!!!FOUND!!!FOUND!!!FOUND!!!FOUND!!!
Advertisements