Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello Krysti!
I just received a message from you on CousinsConnect.com; a website that I posted to months ago. I did a quick Google search of your name and found this post.
My father's name was Robert Vincent McInroy. He was born 1/12/28 in Denver, CO and died 2/23/90 in Michigan. For the past 23 years, I have been searching for other children that he may have fathered and when I got your email, I got the chills!
You said that your mother is Jan Diggins Gibbs and that she and a "Robert McInroy" were married in March of 1958 in Jackson, WY. What do you know about your biological father?
You said that you were born on 12/25/58 in Colby, KS which fits the timeline of dates and geography when I don't know where my Dad was. Could you be my half sister? WOW!
If so, welcome to the family! I am Nancy McInroy and so far, there are five McInroy daughters that my Dad fathered with three women. You would make six daughters with four mothers. HOLY COW!
At your convenience, would you please reach out to me? My phone number is 312-833-6438 and email is nedoff@yahoo.com.
I grew up with my Dad and I have so much to tell you; pictures to show you and sisters to introduce you to! Please call me as soon as you can!!
Best - Nancy
Advertisements