Advertisements
Advertisements
My Dad was having an affair with a lady from Philly,she was much younger then he.She had gotten pregnant with his child(Boy) supposedly Steven Kennedy or Garrison.I'm guessing at his birth year which is around 1954 or1956 born in Philly.I didn't know about him until 1973.My mother Helen told my ex-wife about him and she told me.Respect for my mother feelings ,I didn't make an issue of it until she passed away.My dad was born on Jan 30,1917 in Bridgeton,NJ.We lived in North Camden,NJ,until 1965 and moved to Cramer Hill.My dad passed away about a year latter on Memorial Day 5/30/66 in Camden.At that time I was in the Army overseas.After the funeral there was talk about his girlfriend and her son who must have been 10 or so, had sent flowers to the funeral parlor.Around the time of Steven's birth my dad had been working at Quaker Sugar in Philly. Thanks Much Ray Jr 4/26/44
I have a half brother. I was born 1952 adopted from Delaware. Mother was very young and father was much older with a son. Father worked in some kind of mill, had dark complection. Mother was white.
Please contact me.
Advertisements
Hi
My name is Raymond W Garrison Jr and I was born on 4/26/1944.It is my understanding that I have a half brother that was born in Phila,PA.My dad worked in a sugar mill on Delaware Ave in Philly in the fifties and sixties it was called Quaker Sugar.My dad was in his late thirties when the brother was born.His dad's name is the same as mine except he was senior I am Jr.,he is white and had a crewcut that was cut short.I know the lady was much younger than he maybe in her twenties.The only way that the connection can be made would have to be made on your end,because I was kept from knowing anything about my brother.Hope there is a possible connection between us.
Ray Jr