Advertisements
Advertisements
Thank you soooooo Much....Please let me know how the Missouri search comes out .. I am limited with my resources in searches...I am new at all this and am not sure what all registries to look for...Can you help...You can email my private email at sassylou@moment.net if you would like....Or My alternate email address is windsor_95@excite.com....It is so important that I find him....I have a 20 yr old daughter, and right now I am not sure where she is....She knows about my son... But she may need him someday soon...Thanks, Penny
Advertisements
I am in search of my Daughter I placed for adoption at the Edna Gladney she was born 09-11-1983 weighed 6 lbs 8 oz
I have been giving the birth index for 1983 and it was narrowed down to 23 females. I have searched for addresses and telephone numbers but lot of the names are not listed. Can someone help? I would really appreciate the help.
I was only 13 when I gave birth to her and would love to know what she looks like and if she had a good life as I hoped she had, I am now married with 3 boys no girls. I don't want to intrude in her life but would love to know how she turned out. Well I could go on and on but won't if anyone could help me in this search I would appreciate all.
Thank you,
Laura
I have an address on david ryan birmingham born 2-21-79, living in missouri, contact me for the info. I love helping people find long lost loved ones.
I've posted all over and just wanted to throw it out there again. Blonde haired blue eyed baby girl born May 26, 1979. 8# 9oz. Any Edna Gladney ( Fort Worth, TX) birthmoms around this time who might remember my mom.....please feel free to e-mail me at srchisbroken@yahoo.com.
srchin'
I would love to help you in your search! I am a stay at home mom and enjoy locating lost loved ones. If you could give me the enfo you have now on the birth endex and ect. i will start working on it for you. I have alot of ways to dig really deep into records. I have already located 2-children and 1- adult I hope with all this practice of finding people will help me succeed in opening a busness that has a special enterest in finding people at an affordable prices. Thanks. hope to here from you soon
Advertisements
I have no names.... I know my mom was born in 1956 in TX, my parents believe she was from Dallas, she was 22 when she had me. She was the oldest of 7 children. I mean the list of stuff like this goes. For more just e-mail me at srchisbroken@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you and thanks a million for even caring enough to try and help.
srchin' :)
Sorry to hear of your loss, your family and yourself will be in my thoughts, and prayers. I am looking for my daughter born 12/03/1979 in Austin, Tx. I have doctors name, scant info on Aparents. I have hit a dead end, could you please help me if you have the time?
I am looking for my birth mother. On the papers that I have found indicate that her name was Ruby Cornwell her date of birth is Sept. 2,1955 and she resided at 1701 Cole St. in Killeen , Tx. and I was born on July 15,1975. The law office that handled the adoption was Bragg, Duncan, Barron,and Phillips. I was born in Killeen Tx. also The names of my adoptive parents are Donald and Delores Holder and my birthmother knew each other quite some time before I was born. If you can find any information for me that would be great. My adoption was private also.
Thank You-
Alfie12
[font=Arial]Hi:) I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm looking for my birth family, but I hardly know anything about them. How do I get started? I was born and adopted in Baytown, Texas, and my adopted dad still lives there. Any ideas would be wonderful. You can email me at:robin_marks88@yahoo.com or you can leave me a message here. Thank you.[/font]
Advertisements
Texas birth moms,
You can look up your childs amended name at rootsweb.com. For the actual address e-mail me at srchisbroken@yahoo.com .
As for adoptees, all we can do is try to peice togethr our info from our non-id. There are lots of free search angels out there and lots of others in the triad who are just loving, caring and willing to help and lend support in any way that they can.
Hang in there!!
srchin'
Hi,
I currently live in ND but somewhere I have a half brother who was adopted out in Texas. I can only guess his birth year to be between 1950 - 1955. My dad Emil Clement Shebelbon Sr. (his dad) was in jail at the time his wife decided she could no longer care for their son Emil Wayne Shebelbon (name at birth) and placed him up for adoption at around the age of 5 or 6. My dad passed away and when he was alive he would not say anything except that he knew his son was in Galveston and that some things were better left alone. Dad thought he had failed him and that he had a better life. I know my brothers mothers name was June. She also had a daughter that my dad said was not his child but she carried dads last name (Linda Lee Shebelbon). Her birth was about 1956 as I found a Texas record showing she married at 18 in 1974 to a Robert Moore in Harris County. Please any help I can get would mean so much to me. I am getting older and I just want to find him and let him know he has 9 more siblings and we have thought of him often. There is no one alive to get info from on my end and I have tried for quite a few years to find anything. It was just in the last month that I found the record on (maybe our sister) Linda Lee Shebelbon. I have been calling all the phone numbers I could find to see if I could find her as she may know where our long lost brother may be but alas no luck so far. My heart goes out to those who find those who are lost.
Thanks,
Friedwonton
PS Email me at lucky9@gondtc.com
Hello I need help sooooooooo bad all I know is some basic info I would like to know how to get a 1972 harris county birth index.
Advertisements
I am in need of a search angel, my parents both passed away, with the information I need to find my family. I was born in San Antonio 11-27-57, my name was changed, and I don't have my real birth certific, only an amended one. I have my adoption papers, with some more information if you need it. Thank you for caring
Kevin Shay