Advertisements
Advertisements
Was born on 6/15/77 in Wilmington, DE. Baby Girl, brown hair & blue eyes. Healthy weight, had Jaundice for a week or so after birth. Not sure which hospital or doctor. Heres what I have been told: B-Moms name was Teresa Riley, she had brown hair and was average height and weight. B-dad ran off when he found out she was pregnant with me. She was very young and a member of a Wilmington church. I was adopted through the Church of Christ in Wilmington. I lived with a close family member of my B-mom for a couple of weeks until my B-mom decided it was the best thing to put me up for adoption. I may have been called Jessica during that time. Would love to meet you, I am very curious. Am told I look alot like B-mom with B-dads eyes. Dont want to disrupt lives, I have a great adoptive family full of love. I have always known I was adopted and was encouraged to search if I decided I wanted to. Never really had the urge until I got married and had a child of my own. Would like to know some family medical history if possible. If you do read this and choose not to reply for any reason, just know that I thank you for making the right choice for me. I feel proud to know that someone loved me enough to give me to someone who could take better care of me. After having a child of my own I realize how hard that must have been. I have had a somewhat priveledged life and a very happy and content one and I am sure that you had love in your heart when you made your decision. Thank You!!! Please reply to this message board if you have any info. or would like to contact me too.