Advertisements
Advertisements
My DOB is 11-26-1966 and adopted between 11/1966 - 01/1967. I was adopted from the Childrens Home Society in Greensboro. The time of my birth was 1:17 pm and my weight was 6 lbs 2 oz. I don't know the name of the county or town in which I was born.
My birthparents were in college (I think) and unmarried. My birthfather is Greek and my birthmother is American (unsure of her exact heritage). I think my mother played the piano.
Advertisements
I am told I was born Nov 26, 1966 in NC. However, I understand that sometimes the birthdate is changed on the adoption birth certificate, and also I wasn't adopted until December/January. I have brown eyes/brown hair, although my hair was lighter when I was born. I am told my birthfather is of Greek ethnicity.
That's why I responded to this, often the birthdates are incorrect...
Do you still not know what hospital you were born in?
My older brother would be this girls full blood sibling, if you have a picture of yourself, I might be able to compare a little bit, sometimes I think it would help...
Other than that I don't quite know what else to ask if you don't know much more...
I found these 2 entries....
I don't know if either one is yours.
Cleveland county /Shelby
White Female born 11-26-1966
Mother's name: Beaulah Handy
No father listed
Lee county
White female born 11-26-1966
child's name: Shannon Annette McDougald
mother's name: Lillie Mae McDouglad
No father listed
If you call the agency that handled your adoption they willusually confirm if this is the correct birth mother.
Best of Luck