Advertisements
Advertisements
HI, PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME LET ME KNOW, I AM LOOKING FOR MY FIANCEES 2 CHILDREN, HE HAD TO GIVE THEM UP 2 ADOPTION WHEN THIER MOTHER WALKED OUT ON ALL THEM, THEY WERE BORN IN TORONTO, ONTARIO AT ST. MICHEALS HOSPITAL, THE BOYS NAME WAS JOSEPH ROBERT THEADORE CARTER MAYBE MIS SPELLED HE WAS BORN IN THE 80'S NOT SURE WHAT DATE ,, HIS DAUGHTER WAS GIVEN THE NAME OF CANDIS MARIE THELMA CARTER, BORN DECEMBER 25TH 1985 THE YEAR MIGHT BE OFF,, JOSEPH WAS BORN 1ST. IF ANYBODY CAN HELP ME FIND THESE KIDS PLEASE CONTACT ME. ITS A WEDDING GIFT TO HIM FROM ME . IT WILL FLOOR HIM TO HAVE THE KIDS AT THE WEDDING. THERE ALSO WAS A VIDEO OF THEM WITH THE SOCIAL WORKER AND THEIR DAD ON THIER LAST VISIT. IF YOUU 2 KIDS READ THIS YOUR DAD LOVES YOU AND IS ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT YOU BOTH.
BONNIE
OR D4OF8]
2 Liked
and  like this.
Advertisements
i had to make a new account about a year ago, but when this forum post got a like on it, my heart jumped out of my chest... not sure what it means that someone liked it, or what i was expecting but i guess even all these years later, i'm hopeful. All i have are my adoption papers and this site as links to my past... I'm not even sure this person checks this site anymore or is alive.. i don't know what made me wanna look for my birth parents or what i would even do if by some miracle someone wrote me back, but i figure all i can really do is keep commenting on it..
Last update on November 5, 5:59 am by candace.
Candis Marie Thelma carter, my name now is Candace Clare lockie and I was born at st. Michaels hospital on December 25th 1985.
My birth mother disappeared and my birth father was said to have come visit us a bunch of time’s before we were made wards. I keep rechecking this post and leaving messages everytime I do.. why didn’t you leave his first name??😭😭😭 I’ve literally been searching the net for well over a decade looking for him, I feel like I’m going insane. I don’t want anything from him except to hear his voice. This post makes me so sad because it just sits here willing me to check it over and over. Oh well, if you see this by some chance... my Facebook name is there and my birth name is attached to it. I pray one day you’ll finally write back. If you do see this and don’t write back, tell him my brother Joey his son had a daughter.. she’s an teenager now! So I guess that makes him a grandparent of sorts.
Last update on October 10, 11:55 pm by candace.
Advertisements