Advertisements
Advertisements
I AM SEARCHING FOR BIRTH SISTER WHO WAS PLACED FOR ADOPTION IN JACKSON, POSSIBLY AT THE MISSISSIPPI CHILDRENS HOME. I DO NOT HAVE AN EXACT DATE, BUT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETWEEN 1954 AND 1959. BIRTH PLACE WAS NORTH CARROLLTON, MISSISSIPPI. IF YOU SEE THIS, PLEASE KNOW THAT I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A LONG TIME. ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE APPRECIATED
Advertisements
Hi, I am Nesa Marie. I was adopted from the childrens home in 1956. I am looking for my four siblings. Two girls and two boys. My DOB:02/01/1953 and was the youngest. MN: Betty Lou, FN: Clifford Eugene Boner from Mize. If you think we might be hitting on something, let me know, k?
Nesa,
Sorry but there were only two of us. Just my brother and myself. The birth name was different as well. Good luck in your search.
Was the birth name Willana Caraway? Are you positive there are only the two of you? I have pictures of my brother and sister left to me in my father's safety deposit box. Nancy Lous's name was changed to Carol. Williams name was changed to Pelham, III. They were adopted to a family in Tutweiler, Ms. Please excuse my being sooo nosey. There is just something about your ad. that hits me right in my heart. Nesa
Advertisements
Nesa,
Sorry but the birth name was Smith. There were only 3 children myself, my brother and the sister who was given up for adoption. I am sorry, but it just is not a match. I wish you the very best of luck in your search.
Well. My mom was adopted from MS Childrens home in 1955. Her date of Birth was December 27, 1955 according to her birth certificate she was born in Fulton County, GA. My adoptive Grandparents raised her in Lexington, MS which is very close to Carrollton, MS.
gywqhht
Sugarangel,
Thanks for your interest. I wish I could confirm, but I do not know a date. All records associated with the birth have been destroyed so I am unable to even find the year my sister was born. I can estimate that it would have been between 1954 and 1959, but that is as close as I can come. Does your friend have any information at all? The place of birth or the birthparents names? I believe the adoption was handled by Mississippi
Childrens Home in Jackson, Ms.
My brother and I have been searching for a long time, but have been unable to get any additional information. Do you think your friend would want to share some pictures from her childhood? I would be glad to send a childhood picture of me and my brother if she thinks it would help.
Thanks much.
Hi. My mom was born Dec. 27th, 1955 and was adopted from MS Childrens Home. I am looking for any birth family. My moms name now is Susan Faye Bailey. She was adopted through MS Childrens Home and grew up in Lexington, MS which is very close to North Carrollton. I can send you pics of her as a baby and as an adult.
Advertisements
Hi I was born in Mize Mississippi 11/22/1954 Adopted at age 3 from Indianapolis Indiana in 1959. I have no information it is all a secret.
Hi Nancy,
So sorry my sister was born in North Carrollton, Ms. I have very little information but do know she was born in the clinic in that small town.
The birth name would have been Smith. I am so sorry this has taken me so long to answer. Just found the site again. Pictures would be great..Email is sstone01@bellsouth.net
Hi. My mom was born Dec. 27th, 1955 and was adopted from MS Childrens Home. I am looking for any birth family. My moms name now is Susan Faye Bailey. She was adopted through MS Childrens Home and grew up in Lexington, MS which is very close to North Carrollton. I can send you pics of her as a baby and as an adult.
Advertisements
Hi Gywqhht,
Have you tried our Reunion Registry? Try searching with the information you have here http://registry.adoption.com/
We have the largest database of individuals looking for family connections. If you can't find her in our search feature, make sure you register with the information so if others are looking they will be able to find you.
Good luck in your search!
Hi Nessa, my name is Peggy Sue and I am one of Clifford's granddaughters. I never got a chance to meet him and know very little about any of my birth family. I am his daughter frances's first born and would love to get to know any family that's out there ☺️
Hi, I am Nesa Marie. I was adopted from the childrens home in 1956. I am looking for my four siblings. Two girls and two boys. My DOB:02/01/1953 and was the youngest. MN: Betty Lou, FN: Clifford Eugene Boner from Mize. If you think we might be hitting on something, let me know, k?