Advertisements
Advertisements
My mom got the real birth date!!!
I am hoping this helps.
My adopted sister was born on November 9th, 1970.
I was off on the year, so I wanted to make sure that I posted the real date.
Advertisements
Hi Nicole,
I will try to get more info from my sister, and my mom. I think my dad knows more than he will say, I'll keep working on him. My sister now lives in North Carolina. I am moving from Pennsylvania to Florida next week. As soon as I get hooked back up with the internet, I'll get back to you.
Karen
I will try to get more info from my sister, and my mom. I think my dad knows more than he will say, I'll keep working on him. My sister now lives in North Carolina. I am moving from Pennsylvania to Florida next week. As soon as I get hooked back up with the internet, I'll get back to you.
Karen
Karen,
Now that I have the actual birthdate, do you think there still may be a chance? My sister was born 11/9/70, so your sister would of been 13 months old when she was brought home, if you think there is a match.
Also, my mom said she had brown hair, like I do. My family is of Italian background and we all are fairly short to average height. I have brown eyes like my mom and my sisters have hazel. My brother has blue eyes. But we all have dark brown or light brown hair. If this fits in any way, please let me know. Goodluck on your move!!
Thank you, Nicole
I am still looking for my sister. I have been on the adoption site in a long while, but it doesn't mean we have given up! Still looking and praying!! I have since moved back to Berwick to be closer to my mom and other siblings. I now have 3 year old twins, along with my 7 year old, so time has passed. The only reason I have not been on the site is due to the fact that we had not had the internet for serveral years. I have been very busy being a mommy and have also been going through some medical issues. If anyone that has replied to this thread in the passed is still around, please email me!! I am never going to give up! My sister is out there!! Our mom is now 69 and is not in the greatest of health. I know she would give anything to meet her daughter...
My email is now, hokefam5@pa.metrocast.net
We still have the same information. My mom has sent medical background, signed papers, and we have exhausted letters to Catholic Charities...they have done nothing!! They said that once my mom did all this, the information would be released to the adoptive parents to do with what they want, but we do not know how true that is. My older sisters have been searching as well. We are not giving up. If our sister is out there, we want you to know we have been looking for you for over 10 years now! We would of started sooner, but my mom was told there was nothing she could do, way back when from Catholic Services, and they convinced her that it would only make things worse for our adoptive sister, well, I believe now she is old enough to decide, now 40. My mom always wanted to find you, she was just afraid to intrude, and had always hoped and prayed you had a better life then what she could provide. We struggled a lot growing-up, and it was always hard. My mom wanted you, but was forced to give you up, because at the time, she already had 3 kids, was going through a terrible divorce and was seriously struggling. Her aunt/uncle and the priest at her church convienced her that adoption was the best alternative for her little girl to have a substantial life. PLEASE, PLEASE, if you are out their, at least let us know you are ok. Thank you! Nicole
Advertisements
My sisters date of birth is Nov 9?, 1970
She would of been born at Berwick Hospital Center, Berwick, PA. The physician was Dr. Albert Alley
The adoption was handled by Catholic Charities.
OMG, if you can help, I would be so very thankful!
God Bless!
I wish I could help you, but this woman 's DOB is supposedly 7/4/65. I wish you success in your search. Never give up!
God bless you too.
Hi, my name is Tara and I have a sister named Christine that is adopted and born in 1971. The month if i am correct is may. Her name at this time is Christine Lynn Gray. She lives in Baltimore Maryland I don't have anything more current as I have not talked to her since I was a teenager. I hope this helps and she is who you are looking for. By the way we were raised in Mill Hall Pa.:D :cheer:
kittykatt22
Hi, my name is Tara and I have a sister named Christine that is adopted and born in 1971. The month if i am correct is may. Her name at this time is Christine Lynn Gray. She lives in Baltimore Maryland I don't have anything more current as I have not talked to her since I was a teenager. I hope this helps and she is who you are looking for. By the way we were raised in Mill Hall Pa.:D :cheer:
Tara,
If there is any chance you may be able to get more information for me, I would be so greatful! Still searching! Do you know if Christine is searching for her birthmom? Anything will help. thank you!
:thanks:
Advertisements
I really dont know any more that that as I no longer talk to my a family very much. Nicole my A-sister Christine has dark brown hair and brown eyes. to look at her you would think that she is italian. :cheer: I have attached a picture of my A-sister Christine this was taken in April of this year so it is pretty recent.:flower: