Advertisements
Advertisements
looking for 1/2 brother, do not even know if he is still in hawaii. adopted by navy family, I think. My moms name is margaret. brother was born around 65 -66. dont know exact birthdate.
alysag
looking for 1/2 brother, do not even know if he is still in hawaii. adopted by navy family, I think. My moms name is margaret. brother was born around 65 -66. dont know exact birthdate.
Hi there,
I am the daughter of an adoptee that may fit your description. My father was born here in Hawaii on August 09, 1959. He was adopted by a Navy family John and Laura Jean Snowden. He has heard he has several brothers and sisters, but has never been sure. His adopted parents passed away leaving him no info. My dad's name (not sure if it was his birth name or not) is William (Bill) Harold Snowden. If you could kindly get back to me, I just had to check this out since you said he was adopted by a Navy family. Thanks!
Advertisements
alysag
My father was adopted from Hawaii by a Navy family three days after he was born and that was in 1959. He has been unable to locate his birth mother or family. He was born August 9. All that he knows about his birth family (and he doesn't even know if this is true) is that he may have a lot of brothers and sisters. Please, get back to me. Thank you.
Hi, I was born in 1968 and was adopted by a Navy family. We moved to the states when I was adopted in 1970.
alysag
I was born on March 17,1966 in Honolulu Hawaii
and adopted by a Marine couple.
Advertisements