Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm looking for my birth mother, I was told her name is Sandy Murphy or Ness. I was born on Jan 19, 1981 in Bellingham, WA. ANY information would be really helpful! Thank you!
Hi-
If you haven't already done so, you should send for your non-identifying information. You can get it from the county where the adoption was finalized (usually the county that the adoptive parents lived at the time). The counties typically charge a small fee. You should be able to get first names as part of the non-id.
you might also try getting non-id from the agency (if there was one). agencies usually charge a lot more than the counties. if you can afford it, it's good to get non-id from both because you'll typically get different info from each.
Good luck! : )
-Pennu
Advertisements
Hi-
If you haven't already done so, you should send for your non-identifying information. You can get it from the county where the adoption was finalized (usually the county that the adoptive parents lived at the time). The counties typically charge a small fee. You should be able to get first names as part of the non-id.
you might also try getting non-id from the agency (if there was one). agencies usually charge a lot more than the counties. if you can afford it, it's good to get non-id from both because you'll typically get different info from each.
Good luck! : )
-Pennu