Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi my name is Jason Wyatt. I am searching for my birth family. I was born in Birmingham Alabama 5/15/1968. My birth mothers name is Julia Ann Combs and her fathers name is Jack Combs. I have not been able to find them. I would be happy to be able to meet my family. Please if you have any information or if you are family please reply. This means the world to me.
im so sorry to hear that you havent been able to find anything. Hopefully I can be of some help. I just received my original Birth Certificate today and I found my birthfamiy whom Ive been looking for , for years now. in just 2 hours. take your information and go to white pages.com go to find a person and scroll down to the bottom. go to advanced search and type in your info. im teling you pay the 49.99 for the background search and o promise you'll be glad you did. I am !! then go fromt here. take the last known address and call . if they dont live there anymore look up just the steet name anc call the nearsest address to them and just tell the people who youre looking for any why and see what happenes. I took a chance and look where it got me. Im meeting my family tomorrow. after 20 years i can put my life together. best of luck. reply if u need anything.
Advertisements