Advertisements
Advertisements
I am searching for my husbands daughter. When her parents divorced her mom remarried and took Angela Maureen King to Washington, Port Orchard area. Her mom is Phyllis Maureen Lowery and her stepdad is Gary Wayne Lowery. We have been searching for Angela, whose name was changed without her biological dads consent or knowledge to Anjee Maureen Lowery. We have learned thru searching that Anjee married Michael George Loney in 1995. Our searches end up in outdated addresses and no phone numbers to contact her with. My husband has grieved over losing his daughter for over 25 years. She was just a little girl, about 3 when he last saw her. It would mean everything to him to be able to have contact with her again. I have been searching with him for 22 years now and he still misses her as much today as he did when her mother took her away from him and never allowed him to know where she was or to have any contact with her again. We do not know if her stepdad officially adopted Anjee or not, but we do know that she used the name Anjee Maureen Lowery on her marriage certificate and named Gary Wayne Lowery as her father instead of her real dad, who is Steve Clayton King. Anyone who could give us advice on how we might find her please let us know. The years have gone by too fast and he has had to miss out on all of her life and would love for her to know that he never stopped missing her or loving her or searching for her in all of these years that she has been gone.