Advertisements
Advertisements
hello i am looking for my dads birth sister brenda sue elaine jarrett may have been spelled brinda sue elaine jarrett..my dad james a jarrett shelton..has congestive heart failure and diabetes with other health problems..his birth mom died from congestive heart failure also and so did her sister and thier mother..birth moms dads side had many stoke situtaions also..please help if you can..birth mother mable irene jarrett and maiden name mable irene shelton..birth moms birthdate is april 25th,1926..birthmoms date of death nov.23 rd,1989..i have the birth moms social security number also..birth moms place of birth missouri..birth moms place of death.flint, michigan ,in genesee county..child was taken 2152 bewick street,detroit michigan..in late 1956 or sometime in 1957..birth father is lloyd otto jarrett..his year of birth and place of birth is 1906 in missouri his date of death was 1965 in missouri maybe butler county missouri..he was employed in the middle 1950's at BOWER ROLLER BEARING IN DETROIT MICHIGAN..we do not know at this time his cause of death..brenda was supposed to be born in michigan in detroit michigan..possible year of birth for her late 1952 or 1953..she was 2 or 3 years old just a toddler when taken by the state or county..my dad last saw her at this age in the summer of 1956..i dont know how long my dad has at this time his condition could rapidly deteirorate..please help us if you can..brenda may already have these problems or worse..god bless you on your journeys and keep you safe..thank you for any and all help you may do..
sincerely,
stephanie jarret curtright
Advertisements