Advertisements
Advertisements
I was born on March 26, 1982. I know my mother was born 1960, and I have an older sister of unknown age. I was born in St. Rita's hospital. I would very much like to find anyone I'm related to. Please let me know if you know any other ways to find birth parents or siblings.
You may want to do some research on Nazareth House.Quite a few adoptions which took place at St.Rita's Hospital were processed through there.I am at the moment trying to help a friend seek her son who also was born at st ritas.Do not know where records from Nazareth House are located but if any luck would like info as well.If I have any luck with Nazareth House will send reply..
Advertisements
I am from Cape Breton. Since Nazareth House closed, I believe the records go through Family Services.
My husband's adoption was handled by Nazareth House as well.
Good luck with your search.
:)
Thank-you for the information,will be sure to pass along.There has to be more information for Cape Breton but just have not found any yet.....If I find any info will be sure to pass along as I live in cape breton.Wishing everyone all the best in searches.Keep strong!
THEY CAN TAKE THE CHILD FROM THE MOTHER BUT NOT THE MOTHER FROM THE CHILD.