Advertisements
Advertisements
This list is for members who wish to provide feedback, positive or negative, regarding the attorney they used for the Guatemalan portion of their adoption. Members posting here may or may not have adopted independently - as all adoptions from Guate require the use of an attorney. Please make sure, when seeking feedback, that you not assume one way or the other!
To Provide Feedback
To add your name to the list to provide feedback on your first hand experiences with an attorney, please post the full name of the attorney that you have first hand experience with on this thread.
EXAMPLE: Pablo Oscar Montoya Garcia
Please dont post anything to this tread other than the name of the attorney!
To make searching the thread easier,please remove your signature/timelines when posting by clicking on the option at the bottom of the screen! Thank you!
If at a later date you wish to have your name removed from the list, please PM me, and I will remove it.
If I find that I am having to edit posts or remove signatures, I will be forced to remove this thread all together. So please, make sure you only post the name of the attorney and nothing else, thank you.
I wonҒt be editing Posts; I will be deleting those that dont follow the guidelines.
Attorneys at -Law and Notaries:
Mabell Amparo Yee Liu
Silvia Esperanza Lopez Jimenez
Facillitator:
Edgar Guillermo Bosque Morales
Advertisements
Advertisements
Milagro Del Carpio = :darth:
AKA
Marcia Delcarpio :grr:
Marchia Lilra :mad:
Maria Knapik :evilgrin:
Marchia Lira :(
YOU = :hissy: :grr: :hissy: :grr: :sick: :grr: :roadblock: :hypno:
Advertisements
Hi We noticed you had Mirella Gonzalez listed for a question. Our lawyer's name is Mirella Gonzalez and we were grandfathered for adoption in December 2007. We still do not have our baby home. Is this lawyer the same lawyer
Advertisements
I used Zulma Zubiaga through Gladney Center in Fort Worth Texas for my younger daughter. She was WONDERFUL.I hope she is still placing - or will be when Guatemala is open again. SHe was well respected by the American Embassy and the agency .My daughter was placed in excellent foster care while waiting for the paperwork to clear. - all in all a good experience