Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By LORI
HAS ANYONE USED TODAY'S ADOPTION AGENCY? I LIVE IN PA. , AND THIS AGENCY IS ALSO IN MY STATE.IT SEEMS THEY ARE ESTABLISHED, AND HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH ATTORNEY THEY USE? ARE THEY RELIABLE? THANK YOU,
LORI
Advertisements
Originally Posted By April Viola to Lori
Lori,
Contact me privately re: Today's Adoption Agency...
at The5As@aol.com
Originally Posted By To Lori
This agency scammed many New York families and there is a case going on against them with the Attorney General's office in New York.
Also, they lost their license in NJ and a Hearing is still going on in PA.
Beware
THANK YOU SO MUCH. I JUST SAW THE COMPLAINTS ON MARY MOONEY'S COMPLAINT SITE. I HAD NO IDEA THIS HAD GONE ON. THEY SENT ME A NICE ADOPTION PACKAGE, WITH ALL OF THEIR FORMS, BUT I GUESS I'LL LOOK TO OTHER ADOPTION PERSONS. THANK YOU SO MUCK, TO WHOEVER POSTED THIS.
LORI
Originally Posted By April Viola
Best of luck to you, Lori and glad you will not work with TAA. Not only did they scam families in NY, but also across the USA, and it is unreal how they are still continuing to work.
Check Mary Mooney's boards....there are many good agencies listed, too.
Advertisements
Archive
HAS ANYONE USED TODAY'S ADOPTION AGENCY? I LIVE IN PA. , AND THIS AGENCY IS ALSO IN MY STATE.IT SEEMS THEY ARE ESTABLISHED, AND HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH ATTORNEY THEY USE? ARE THEY RELIABLE? THANK YOU,
LORI
I was looking for information on Today's Adoption, we adopted our daughter through them in 1992.. I was sorry to hear about the law suits. I tried to phone them, but their number is no longer good.. does anyone have info on them? We are doing a birth mother search and can use some information that they have.
Have you requested your original documents back from the embassy? the info might be there versus trying to track down an agency from so long ago.