Advertisements
Advertisements
Hello everyone. I would just like to say that Missouri is the only state that does not have a archieve online to make searching easier. So here it goes. ISO biological mother. I don't really know anyther about her except that she was young and in college and could not keep me so I went to Catholic Charities. I would like to know my medical and background orgins because the characteristics that were provided for the father and mother do not look at all like me so somewhere someone was wrong. Anywho, if you ever find this, please know that I am doing awesome, have a boyfriend I intend to marry, and in graduate school at the university of georgia and also teach. I am loving life and really just want to say thank you for giving me up for adoption. I love my parents and family. They have done an excellent job raising me and instilling morales and values into my life. I also want to thank you for not having an abortion because I'm sure my mom and dad would be very sad without me in their lives. Please know that I am proud of you because I know it must have been hard and I must have been a burden on you. Thank you for everything and I hope we can one day get a chance to meet.
Sincerely,
Megan
I am searching for my daughter born in St. Louis, Missouri, on Dec. 2, 1981. She is always in my thoughts and would like very much to find her and tell her I love her.
Advertisements