Advertisements
Advertisements
panda8496
Male born 10/15/1979 in Allentown/Bethlehem Area. Adopted at birth.
hello, my name is Lauren and i was born in 1981 and was adopted also in allentown and im looking for my siblings which my oldest brother was born in 79, not quite sure of the exact date, but i was just writing to find out if your husband knows any other info, cause maybe we could be a match. i guess thats real hopefull thinking. lol
email address is tascpe03@yahoo.com, or you could send a reply to me on here.
sincerly,
Lauren
Advertisements
I pulled your other posts and based on your information, I don't think that my husband is your brother. He resided near allentown until recently when we moved to the Philly area. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Good luck in your search.
Hello--Without being "nosy", could I ask you which adoption service were you adopted through, if you know? I was adopted in 1965, in Allentown, PA--and I have virtually NO info, no adoption papers, no idea who brought me into this world--and I got to where I am today. I do not know the names of any adoption agencies in the Allentown, PA area. I am originally from that area, but I moved to South Carolina about 15 years ago--and I don't really know where to start.
Thanks for your time and understanding.
Best regards for a "sunny reunion" someday!!
--Linda
Thank you so very much for your prompt reply--the information is greatly appreciated. Who knows, that could just be the agency that I was adopted through. I'll be checking that agencies records ASAP!!
Thanks again.
Best regards,
Linda Wilburn
adoptee b. 9/21/1965
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Searching for Birth Family
Advertisements