Advertisements
Advertisements
I'M NOT SURE HOW TO DO THIS AS IT IS ALL NEW TO ME. I'M TRYING TO HELP MY MOTHER IN LAW FIND HER SON SHE GAVE UP AT BIRTH. THE INFORMATION SHE GAVE ME WAS HER SON WAS BORN ON FEB. 28, 1959. HE WAS BORN IN SAGINAW AT SAGINAW ST MARYS. SHE HAD HEARD THAT HE WAS POSSIBALY LIVING IN GLADWIN AND HIS ADOPTIVE FATHER MAY HAVE BEEN IN THE INSURANCE BUSINESS AT THE TIME. SHE TOLD ME THERE IS NO BIRTH FATHER NAMED ON THE CERTIFICATE. NOT SURE IF THAT INFO WILL HELP. I'M PRETTY SURE SHE LIVED IN GLENE AT THE TIME AND WAS SENT TO SAGINAW TO HAVE HER SON. pLEASE CONTACT ME IF ANY OF THIS SOUNDS FAMILIAR. SHE SAID SHE WAS POSITIVE ABOUT THE DATE SHE GAVE ME BUT I'M NOT SURE IF SHE WAS. SHE HESITATED A BIT. SO IF YOU WERE BORN AROUND THE 28TH OF 1959, PLEASE CONTACT ME. IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO OR SUGGESTIONS ON HOW I SHOULD BE GOING ABOUT THE SEARCH, PLEASE HELP ME OUT.;)
Can you tell me if his father was in the insurance business in Gladwin at the time of his aoption. I live in Gladwin, and I might be able to find some information for you. I am also in search of my biological parents or siblings.
Advertisements
Hi. Thanks so much for reading my post. We are not sure where he was in the insurance business. She thought she was told he worked in Gladwin at the time but not totally sure. Thank you so much for trying to help me. I have never done this before and I'm clueless as to how to go about it. In what way do you think you will be able to help. Does this story sound familiar to you?
Once again, thanks for the reply. I hope to hear more from you soon.