Advertisements
Advertisements
Looking for a brother that was taken at the age of 5yrs. and adopted out sometime later. Dad never wanted to give him up he has past away and i know he would want us to be together again. If you read this you have 2 sisters and 3 brothers looking for you. Born in Nashua, N.H.
[QUOTE=gentlestlydia]Looking for a brother that was taken at the age of 5yrs. and adopted out sometime later. Dad never wanted to give him up he has past away and i know he would want us to be together again. If you read this you have 2 sisters and 3 brothers looking for you. :)
Advertisements
Hi,
I was born Steven Alan Beaulieu on 22 May 1962. I was born in Nashua, NH and believe I was adopted around the age of 5, although 37 yrs later, my memory is kind of fuzzy.
Please send me an email at samart4@verizon.net so we can talk about this in a little more detail.
Thanks,
Steven Martin
gentlestlydia
Looking for a brother that was taken at the age of 5yrs. and adopted out sometime later. Dad never wanted to give him up he has past away and i know he would want us to be together again. If you read this you have 2 sisters and 3 brothers looking for you. Born in Nashua, N.H.
Thank you Adoption site after 37 years we have our brother back with us. :)
Last update on November 24, 9:55 am by Sachin Gupta.