Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
:)
Our preschoolers also take their plates (and ours) over to the kitchen after we eat and they insist on wiping down their areas where they ate... there are very few "messes" in our house... I think the orphanage staff must have made our boys little neatnicks!
They also like to wipe their face and hands off and be neat and clean which is sort of unusual for preschool boys... now they WILL get dirty like all boys like to, but they also like to clean up!
I noticed one night too that Tim (the older one) folded his towel and washcloth after a bath... which cracked me up! they also love brooms and dustpans and try to help often
They also know how to make their bed... its just a sheet and comforter, very do-ab le for a4 and 5 year old but i've taught them to make their bed and dress themselves in the morning before school and then they get their morning treat. I have to admit that they are great helpers and work really hard to please..... I feel like I've fell into a dream compared to other mothers with bio kids that i've talked to! :)
alli