Advertisements
Advertisements
i am looking for my uncle, he was born on May 29 1958, at Lynn hospital, in Lynn massachusetts. i know very little of the situation just details such as him being in a foster home on Tracy Ave in Lynn, MA. And my grand mother used Catholic Charties on Lynn Shore Drive,
I dont know of any changes of birth dates, but my grandmoms birthday is on May 28 the day b4 my uncle was born.
Hi, this sounds similar to my husbands situation, but the birthdate is not the same. His date of birth was 8/18/59 in Lynn MA, He was adopted through Catholic charities and lived there for approx 6 months. Unfortunately the records are sealed and thats all the info we have...but I can say that he has dark brown hair and big greenish blue eyes with long dark eyelashes and IQ above genius....Does this sound like anyone you know?
Advertisements
hi,
wow i never thought i would get a reply on this, i know that catholic charities changes dates on birth records, does your husband look a year older than he really is,
if you want i can email you some pics of our fam, and you can see if they look like your husband, does your husband know anything about the foster family he was with before he was adpoted. does your husband have pics of him with his adpoted family when he was a baby, over 6 mnths.
my email address is jnicolas1099@comcast.net, if you want to reply to this you should do it to that email address i havent checked this thing in mnths, i check my email a bit more, ill check back in a couple of days, my grandmoms madien name is killoran,
was your husband at north shore childrens hospital as a baby for some type on illness or maybe a surgery,
my grandmom sd that the nurse at catholic charities called the baby phillip,
talk to you later.
addief