Advertisements
Advertisements
If you were born Bradley Kristoffer Matheson at Grace Hospital in Vancouver, B.C. Birthdate October 28th 1984. Weight 9lbs 14oz. I would love to make contact with you.
My name at your Birth was Susan Matheson, I was 22 years old (my birthday is October 25th).
Of your adoptive family one of the deciding factors was that your mother has a brother who was adopted and when he was old enough your whole family supported him in locating his Birth parents.
I would truly like to meet you, as to discuss my family medical background and family history. And of course I would love to see the young man you have become. And maybe, just maybe, you may have some questions you would like to ask me??
Of my family I can say that we are pretty close knit and we see each other often. My parents have been married 45 years. Their names are William and Lori Matheson and they recently retired to Okanagan Falls B.C. I have an older brother Clinton William (Billy) matheson who lives in Osoyoos he has a son who is 13 and his name is Taylor I also have a little sister Heidi Mae-Ellen Matheson who lives in Vancouver. There is also a large extended family. My grandfather is still alive and lives in Aldergrove. Plus I have many aunts, uncles and cousins all across Canada and in the U.S. as well.
As for myself I am a homemaker. I live in Seattle now with my husband Ramon. I had no other children due to medical reasons but we have 4 cats who act just like kids nonetheless. I was born and raised in Burnaby, and shortly after you were born I was transferred to Toronto, then to Calgary, back to Toronto where the ariline went under so I moved back to Vancouver. I got married to Ramon in 1996 so I moved to SanFrancisco and we have been in Seattle (he works for United Airlines) Since 1997.
I sure hope you or anyone who knows you can find it in your/their hearts to contact me/my family. There is so much I would like to tell you. And much I would love to learn about you.
Sincerely
Susan Matheson-Carroll