Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi, I am looking for my birth sister. Kimberly Ann, born approx. 10-03-1967 in Ottawa Ontario. Kimberly may or may not have the birth surname of Richard.
Kimberly if you are out there somewhere, I would just like to let you know that you were not given up by choice. Mom was forced into adoption and we have been looking for you for years. We would love to have the chance to get to know you and maybe by your choice of course, someday come together.
If the name and place sounds familiar to anyone, friend, family etc. Please follow-up. We can compare info and who knows....maybe with Gods Blessings find one another!
My birth name is Kimberly Ann Richard. I was born in Canada (location unknown) and adopted in Montreal in the late 1960's. The birth date I was given does not match the one posted on your inquiry, though. (my DOB is in 1965). I was told by a few sources that my mother was a young jazz signer and my father a doctor or a surgeon. I was not adopted at right away at birth but around 9 or 10 months old. Apparently my parent or one of them was Catholic and I was seen in St-Mary's hospital on Lacombe Ave. in Montreal shortly after my birth and one time after that. My ties to the "English" community are obvious, I have auburn hair and frekles. I was raised in the french culture and always looked a little different, more Irish than anything. That is all I know, I wish you good luck in your search. Contact me if you think we might be a match if you can find out the exact birth date of your sibling.
Advertisements
Hi again Suzanne, I am not sure if you remember me. We spoke and even got as far as a picture. Sorry to see that you are having no more luck than I. Although, having come around yet again, I still wonder... Since we last spoke over a year ago, I have learned a little more about Kim. There is still some discrepency in the birth year. Now 10-67 to around 04/06-68. Birth dad is Leroy. My Grandmother assisted in the adotion, has since passed; dad is ailing quickly with Altziemers.
Take Care and Please feel free to keep in touch.
I have just received the non-identifying information on kimberly.
Actual birth date is 3 Oct. 1968
Born: Civic Hospital, Ottawa
However, for some reason they do not have info on the adopting parents.
I'm searching for my Sister-in-laws family. She remembers the name Johnson, her name is Kimberly but thought she was born in Georgia.. not sure. Does the names Lanier, Carroll or Pruitt mean anything?
Advertisements