Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi there all!
I am a 22 year old female ISO my birthparents. All i really know is that I was sent to a foster home in Shelburne at 6 months, I know that there last name (the foster family's) was Chase. I know that I was born as Amanda Lee June.. and I know that my mom was only 17 or 18 (this is what they tell me)
I know that there was a Wendy Chase in my first foster family as well.
I was adopted out of that family at 15 months to a family in Cape Breton N.S.
Apparently my birth last name started with an H, however we are not sure.
Any information, tips, anything.. whatsoever would be very much appreciated.
you may reach me at mandie.m@gmail.com :)
thanks.
*sigh* Its tough to come back here to no responses...
I get so excited and then its such a let down :(
Advertisements
Hi Mandie,
I too am from Shelburne, we left in 1979, however I have relatives still living there. I know there are a few Chase families in Shelburne and I am having my relatives search a Wendy Chase for you. I know of a Florance Chase (not sure what her married name is now), although my mother knows a few Chase families who still live there (Shelburne). I will do my best for you, I understand your need to find your family, I too am searching for my daughter I gave for adoption in 1988. Shelburne is a very small town. I will do some digging.
Take care,
Cathy
my name is adam and i was born in shelburne too.i was born in 1976 in march and i too was in foster care there also.i dont kno anything about my birth fam and its really hard to look when u dont kno any names or anything.but i'm glad to see people helping people on her
e.yuor friend adam