Advertisements
Advertisements
I am searching for my mothers biological parents. All we know is my mother was adopted from the Sellers Home, in NOLA. Her birthname is McIntyre, her bmom was around 16yrs old when she had my mom. Her bmom's dad had a career in the military, possibly Army. I don't have much information right now. I am still going through my moms adoption papers that my grandmother recieved when adopting her. If anyone has any info that might help me please let me know. :confused:
Kim
to help people searching posts include your mother's birth date
00/00/00
dont list too much publically as scams do occur but figgered that much won't hurt :)
Where was the Sellers home (I'm curious, am from N.O.) was that the one uptown on Magazine St.?
Maia
Advertisements
I am searching for my mothers birth family. My mothers birth name was McIntyre. She was adopted from The Sellers home In NOLA. Her birthday is January 27,1959. All we know is her birth mom was very young when she had mom. Moms birth grandfather had a career in the Military, possible the Army. I'm not sure which Sellers home she was adopted from. When she and I went to LA they told us we had to go to Monroe where the new "Sellers" home was. We didn't find out much sadly. We are looking for anyone who may have information on her birthfamily of any kind.
Thanks,
Kim:confused:
The records of Sellars are now in Shreveport but I'm not sure of the agency name - however its not Sellars
Kim, have you found out anything on your Birth mother yet? Everything you have writen about, sounds like my mom except for the her birthday. She was at Sellars in New Orleans in early part of 1965.
Thanks Jenny