Advertisements
Advertisements
In search of any birth family members. Mother met father at place of work and became his secretary. Had a relationship and planned to marry, birth mother decided in her 8th month adoption was for the best. Mother was 19, father 25. Mother had talent for piano and violin. Father football player in collage, both parents above average IQ. Father had three brothers and was living with father at time. His parents were seperated. Mothers parents were married, but father was married before and lost his wife. I am interested in any medical information and would consider meeting any family member on either side. I lived in France form birth to age two and moved back to Glastonbury CT have remained in Glastonbury except for the nine years I spent in California. Was raised by two wonderful parents who always encouraged me to reach for my goals. I have more info on birth parents and grandparents if interested.
[In search of any birth family members. Mother met father at place of work and became his secretary. Had a relationship and planned to marry, birth mother decided in her 8th month adoption was for the best. Mother was 19, father 25. Mother had talent for piano and violin. Father football player in collage, both parents above average IQ. Father had three brothers and was living with father at time. His parents were seperated. Mothers parents were married, but father was married before and lost his wife. I am interested in any medical information and would consider meeting any family member on either side. I lived in France form birth to age two and moved back to Glastonbury CT have remained in Glastonbury except for the nine years I spent in California. Was raised by two wonderful parents who always encouraged me to reach for my goals. I have more info on birth parents and grandparents if interested.[/QUOTE]
Advertisements