Advertisements
Advertisements
Hi All:
This is probably been addressed before but I thought I would see if anyone has any great suggestions. We have just completed the adoption of our first child--he came home in October. We are currently working on bringing him home a sister and this time really need financial assistance. Preferably a grant. Is there any Jewish organization that gives money towards adoption expenses? There are tons of Christian organizations that make money available--it appears. Anyone have any ideas????
Thanks
Hello, first time poster - was looking through the forums and hoping to find information on this.
We are first time adoptive parents and I am wondering if anyone has any information on adoption grants for Jewish families? Everyone seems geared towards Christian families. Our adoption is estimated to cost approximately $34,000 of which we have approximately $27,000 and are hoping to bridge the gap without having to resort to loans if need be.
We were lucky enough to be picked by a birth mother who is due in January and our home study will be done in a few weeks. If anyone has any information about possible grants that might be able to help us out it would be very appreciated.
We currently reside in Athens, GA
Thank you very much!
-Ethan
Advertisements