Advertisements
Advertisements
If you were born February 15, 1981 at Royal Jubilee Hospital in Victoria, and placed a disclosure veto on your adoption records sometime prior to your 19th birthday, your birth father in Fort McMurray, AB is looking for you.
Your adoptive mother said in the disclosure veto that you've known about your adoption since your were 5 years old, and that you'd grown up to be a fine young man.
Your name at birth was Alan Robert Grainger. Your birth mother Karen Eileen Chapman lives in Port Hardy, and your full brother David Justen Grainger lives in Saskatoon. Please get in touch. You can't imagine how much we miss you.
Your loving father,
Brian William Grainger
Hi, I hope you don't mind me responding. It's unusual to see a birth father looking for a child. I had a daughter born in BC in the spring of 1982. The mother and I are no longer together. We have signed up for the passive registry, but nothing yet.
What I'd like to know is how did you find out about the disclosure veto? Had you gone through vital statistics? I live in Ontario now and I just feel like it would be good to have a contact who is going through a similar search out west.
Myke
Advertisements
Hi Brian,
Well, I suppose we should go ahead and have that awkward conversation eh? My adoptive parents named me Adam soon after adoption.
I would like to explore the opportunity of connecting and possibly meeting. If you receive this message please send me an email at adammabbott@hotmail.com
You may receive notices and/or contact links from other search forums, a volunteer registry, or the BC Ministry of Family (I'm filing request papers).
Looking forward to it,
Adam
granam
If you were born February 15, 1981 at Royal Jubilee Hospital in Victoria, and placed a disclosure veto on your adoption records sometime prior to your 19th birthday, your birth father in Fort McMurray, AB is looking for you.
Your adoptive mother said in the disclosure veto that you've known about your adoption since your were 5 years old, and that you'd grown up to be a fine young man.
Your name at birth was Alan Robert Grainger. Your birth mother Karen Eileen Chapman lives in Port Hardy, and your full brother David Justen Grainger lives in Saskatoon. Please get in touch. You can't imagine how much we miss you.
Your loving father,
Brian William Grainger