Advertisements
Advertisements
Dianne, Nancy Lou, William, Larry Boner. Adopted us all from Methodist Childrens Home, 1956. Mother's Name: Betty Lou, Father's Name: Clifford Eugene. Each of us born in different states. I was born in Pascagoula. Mother lived in Mize, Ms. DOB's: 1949, 1950, 1952, 1953. 1954. Dianne is the oldest, me the youngest.
nesam
Dianne, Nancy Lou, William, Larry Boner. Adopted us all from Methodist Childrens Home, 1956. Mother's Name: Betty Lou, Father's Name: Clifford Eugene. Each of us born in different states. I was born in Pascagoula. Mother lived in Mize, Ms. DOB's: 1949, 1950, 1952, 1953. 1954. Dianne is the oldest, me the youngest.
This story sounds so familiar to me..I lived in Magee, Ms for 10 yrs off hwy 28 west..Magee is next to Mize as Im sure u know..But I heard about this In Magee from just ppl talking, its like Mize a very small town..Have you tryed searching in Magee? Have you been able to contact them? or know your siblings where a bouts?
Kay
Advertisements
I wish I would have seen this sooner. I am one of Clifford's grandchildren and don't know any of my family at all thanks to my biological father.
This story sounds so familiar to me..I lived in Magee, Ms for 10 yrs off hwy 28 west..Magee is next to Mize as Im sure u know..But I heard about this In Magee from just ppl talking, its like Mize a very small town..Have you tryed searching in Magee? Have you been able to contact them? or know your siblings where a bouts?
Kay