Advertisements
Advertisements
Members, please read ALL of the instructions contained in this message before posting!
Members Seeking Feedback
To Request feedback on a Physician who specializes in International Adoption and Post-Institutionalized Children browse the thread for the name of the Physician you want feedback on and then PM as many members as you would like.
To Provide Feedback
To add your name to the list to provide feedback on your first hand experiences with a Physician who specializes in International Adoption and Post-Institutionalized Children, please post the name of the Doctor, the name of the Clinic or Hospital where s/he has his/her practice and the city and state in which it is located.
EXAMPLE: Dr. Bob Smith, ChildrenҒs Hospital Anytown USA
Please dont post anything to this tread other than the name of the Doctor, the Clinic and the city and the state in order to minimize confusion! If you used two different physicians or adopted twice using two different physicians, please use the above format Җ posted twice.
EXAMPLE:
Dr. Bob Smith, Childrens Hospital Anytown USA
Dr. Jane Doe, International Physicians Clinic Anytown USA
Posts that do not follow the above two formats will be deleted without warning!
To make searching the thread easier,please remove your signature/timelines when posting by clicking on the option at the bottom of the screen! Thank you!
If at a later date you wish to have your name removed from the list, please PM me, and I will remove it.
I wonҒt be editing Posts; I will be deleting those that dont follow the guidelines.
Advertisements
Dr. Abigail Farber
International Adoption Clinic at the
Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Mary Allen Staat
Cincinnati Childrens Hospital
Cincinnati, Ohio
(2001 and 2005)
Advertisements
Advertisements
Advertisements