Advertisements
Advertisements
I gave birth to my little girl on 2/9/1983.
I gave her up for adoption using a private adption. I live in Omaha, Ne. but she was born in Council Bluffs, Iowa. The adotion took place in Mills County, Iowa. The attorney that I signed papers with was Gary Gee. There was another attorney who handled the final adoption. I have registered with the Iowa Department of Vital statistis, adooption.com, and sent a letter to the Mills county court house without any luck. If anyone has any other ideas please contact me.
Thank you. :)
do you have any non-identifying information? ages of adopted parents? any other children in the household?
Denise
Advertisements
The adopted-parents, meaning the parents who adopted her? I don't have the ages. I do know that they had adopted a little boy prior to her adoption. So she has an older brother.
I am not sure what her eye color is. Her father and myself both have hazel eyes. I am 5'3", her father about 5'8". We both have dark hair.
I do know my daughter had a lot of dark hair, but it started to get lighter. Her adoptive mother sent me a few pictures. It was hard to tell from the pictures what color her eyes are, I would have to look at them again to be sure. I do know my daughter weighed 8' 14" at birth. I think she was 21 1/2 inches long.
Advertisements
Thank you so much for the names you found. I'm not sure what I should do from here. Should I try to locate these girls on my own? Are they registered on this forum?
Thank you for all of your help thus far.
I can send you addresses for the girls and more who were born on that date; I have the DMV report for Iowa
The only problem is; a girl this young will not be showing up in databases because they do not have a paper trail yet.
I will have to send you their parents addresses; Hopefully the parents will get the letters to the girls
Let me klnow if you want them. The girls I sent you were just the ones that are around the county she was adopted from and the city she was born in
Denise
That would be wonderful. I am so grateful for all of the help you have given me. You are abosultey the best!