Advertisements
Advertisements
Viewing Single Post
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone think anyone would want to adopt and love a little boy with autism? I have the most beautiful wonderful son in the world. And I am considering giving him up for adoption. I love my baby more than anything else in the world. I can't even explain it from the moment I felt him move inside of me to the exact second I first laid eyes on him I didn't understand how I could love someone so much that I didn't even know. I had my son when I was 16 and I dropped out of school when I was in eighth grade My husband works but I can't b/c I can't find a job to cover daycare costs ( I also have another son thats a year younger) My oldest boy has autism and he needs a special therpy called ABA to help hiim learn so many many children with autism have went through this program and became normal little boys and girls but it costs up to 60,000 dollors a year and we only make 20,000. I have tried to get grants I've wrote to the governor talk show hosts everything. I know my son caould be a normal little boy I just can't afford to help him. I hope this makes since I can't see the screen for crying. Someone please reply