Advertisements
Advertisements
I am searching for a James Palmer who may or may not have known a Doris Sue (Wakefield) Simmons in 1958 or 59. This man may or may not be my biological father he is believed to have had red hair at that time. I found my birthmom who's name is Doris Sue (Wakefield) Simmons aka Doris Sue Knight. She informed me that my Father's name was James Palmer and that he had red hair and that she knew him from working at the american legion in Chester Ark. I am guessing he lives somewhere between Ft. Smith and Russellville Ark. If anyone knows this man or if he still is living please contact me at JCHENSON130@aol.com My birthname given to me at birth by my birthmom was Jamie Carlene Simmons which was my birthmom's last name at the time of my birth. She went through the Florence Crittendon Home in Little ROck. This James Palmer was believed to have been married to someone else. But knew my Mother was pregnant. If you have any information on this at all please call me even at (901) 490-9082. I was born 1-30-60 at St. Vincents Hospital in Little ROck Ark. Thank You! Sondra Henson
There are about 19 James Palmer's in the state of AR, go to yahoo- then click on people search, but for Doris Simmons there is one that lives in Hot Springs, AR phone is 1-501-922-4597. Hope this can help Tara**
Advertisements
There are about 19 James Palmer's in the state of AR, go to yahoo- then click on people search, but for Doris Simmons there is one that lives in Hot Springs, AR phone is 1-501-922-4597. Hope this can help Tara**