Advertisements
Advertisements
Hellol there! I am tryin to find anyone who could help me find my birthfamily. This is the information that I have:
About my birthmother:
21 years old
One year of college
Had a 2 year old biracial son
Protestant Religion
Brown eyes, Dark Brown Hair, 5' 7, 145 lbs, Average Build, Freckles
Interests: Bowling, Softball, music, and piano
Maternal grandmother had epilepsy which was controlled by meds.
She decided to take residency at the Florence Crittenton Home in Erie, while awaiting my birth, she didn't want her pregnancy known to others. She was already single parenting a son, and did not feel that she could emotionally or financially care for another child. She did not name my birth father, she stated that she met him one evening while out with friends. This was the only time that they were together, and she assumed he as unaware of the pregnancy. Therefore on all court records my birth father is listed as unknown. She stated to the caseworker that she felt relinqushing me for adoption was in my best interest, however it was an emotional decision for her to make.
Birthfather:
A college educated, light skinned African American Male.
My Birth:
8:59 am, 4/10/81 in Erie, PA at Hamot Hospital. Weight was 7 lbs, 1oz, 20 inches long. Dark Blue Eyes, and black hair
I was put into custody of Family and Child Services on April 13, 1981, and adopted on July 23, 1981 with my adoptive parents William and Christina Digiantonio. They went through Mahoning County Childrens Services in Youngstown, Ohio and that was where the final decree was also done.
Hopefully I can get some help, or a lead... this is really important to me as well as all of you. God Bless and thank you for your time!
Cindi Digiantonio