Advertisements
Advertisements
Originally Posted By Veronica
Has anyone been to the above orphanage? We just rec. referral on TWINS about 9 mo. old and would love to hear about any information you could share.
Thanks, Veronica
We also have received a referral for a child (boy 7 mos) in Ekaterinburg orphanage 2. What have you found out about it? Have you been there yet to pick up your children?
Advertisements
HELP!! We visited Ekaterinburg orphanage # 2 to visit our new 9 mo. old son at the end of Jan 2004. We are scheduled to return this month (March 2004), but urgently need to contact the orphanage today. On the off chance that someone sees this today and has the information, please respond ASAP. We had the address & phone number from the Ekaterinburg.tv.com website (26-01-06, on Ulitsa Latviyskaya street), but we called and it is the wrong orphanage (only older kids). If you have information to help us before March 15, 2004, please email me at Kendall_Millard@aporter.com or call collect at (703) 370-4349. Thank you!!
Originally Posted By Veronica
Has anyone been to the above orphanage? We just rec. referral on TWINS about 9 mo. old and would love to hear about any information you could share.
Thanks, Veronica
I grew up there in 1994-6 I’m curious to see if anyone still uses this site since 2004. I was adopted to Maryland in America through alliance.