Advertisements
Advertisements
Dear Mom,
Patty K. Eads was who I knew you by. The last I saw you I was in a court room being told that I cannot see you anymore. I know bad things happend to me b/c of how young you were. I want you to know that I forgive you. I have a family of my own now and I good loving husband who serves our country. I hope that someday we will find each other and we can learn about the days of my childhood. Thank you for the message I found. It gave me hope that you have changed and that I might be able to thank you for the life you gave me.
Love,
Your Long Lost Daughter
Is this the Patty K Eads form Oklahoma? If so, her and I were good friends back in the 80s and we went to school together.
Contact me if this is the same person.
haileyjosh
Dear Mom,
Patty K. Eads was who I knew you by. The last I saw you I was in a court room being told that I cannot see you anymore. I know bad things happend to me b/c of how young you were. I want you to know that I forgive you. I have a family of my own now and I good loving husband who serves our country. I hope that someday we will find each other and we can learn about the days of my childhood. Thank you for the message I found. It gave me hope that you have changed and that I might be able to thank you for the life you gave me.
Love,
Your Long Lost Daughter
Advertisements
haileyjosh
Dear Mom,
Love,
Your Long Lost Daughter
What a wonderful post. :thanks: