Advertisements
Advertisements
We finally got the placement approval from ICAB for my wife's 2 yr and 15 yr nieces. We recieved I600 approval in october. was wondering how long for remaining process to be completed.
Although we have told ICAB that the Embassy has approval they say they are waiting to hear from Embassy before scheduling the Visa interview.
I have tried to contact the Embassy to have them contact ICAB but never get an answer. I was hoping to have kids here by first or second week in July
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get a hold of Embassy in Manila tried phone number listed but just rings.
Hi
We are also doing a relative adoption (2 yrs old and 9 years old). Can you please tell me the processing time? From the time you file your application with ICAB to placement approval.
Thanks a lot.
Advertisements
(632) 528-6300 an operator will pick it up. Plan on spending at least a couple of hours getting a hold of the right person if you have the stamina and tenacity. Make sure you tell them you are calling from the US and are processing an orphan petition; otherwise, your hold times will be longer. It usually takes 3 people to pick up the phone before you get someone that understands your question. The Immigrant Visa number is 632-843-8414 which I assume you called.