Advertisements
Advertisements
My adoption has finally gone through-YEAH!!!! However, I am so angry because the men that raped my children are still walking around town. I am not even sure if they have been questioned. I constantly asked DHR about it and they continued to tell me "not to rock the boat". Well, I don' t have to worry about that boat sinking now-my adoption is final. So, I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to go about getting these predators arrested. It blows my mind that people can be so evil and are left in society to do it again-and there is not doubt they will do it again. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank,
Kristina
Dottie4k
My adoption has finally gone through-YEAH!!!! However, I am so angry because the men that raped my children are still walking around town. I am not even sure if they have been questioned. I constantly asked DHR about it and they continued to tell me "not to rock the boat". Well, I don' t have to worry about that boat sinking now-my adoption is final. So, I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to go about getting these predators arrested. It blows my mind that people can be so evil and are left in society to do it again-and there is not doubt they will do it again. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank,
Kristina
Since you are now the legal parent, can't you just go to the police station and file a report? Or talk to the D.A. for your county? The kids deserve justice. I can't imagine anyone turning you away.
Advertisements
what happened with this situation? I would have gone straight to police as well (once finalized) Adoption makes it legally as though the child were born to you. You are also doing your community a disservice to keep quiet. Please tell me that you have gone to police!!