Advertisements
Advertisements
[font=Arial][font=Verdana]Hello, my name is Valerie Refkin. I am a psychology doctoral student writing my dissertation on attachment in older adopted children. I am looking to interview parents and their adopted children who feel their journey has been a successful and positive one. Participants will be compensated for their time. To qualify for this study, your child must have been age four years or older at the time of adoption and be currently twelve years or older. The study consists of a short parent and child interview, plus a few short questionnaires. Information obtained from this study is aimed at helping other adopted families who are experiencing difficulties. All identifying information obtained in this study will be kept confidential.[/font]
[font=Verdana] [/font]
[font=Verdana]If you reside in the Southern California or Arizona areas and would like to participate in this study, please contact my confidential voice mail at (480) 586-8163 or via e-mail at vrefkin@alliant.edu.[/font]
[font=Verdana] [/font]
[font=Verdana]Thank you and I look forward to hearing your adoption story![/font]
[/font]