Advertisements
Advertisements
I am looking for my birth sister. She would be 25 or about to turn 25. Her birth name is Tonya. I believe she was born in Texas, probably Houston area as was I. I already know my birth mother....and this was all she told me. Please if someone knows her or about her, please write me. :thanks: :flowergift:
Advertisements
Hi Onlythlonly- Your husband was given up for the same reasons I was given up..... just wanted you to let him know I can understand what he must be feeling. Keep up the search, and good luck. Peace.... Sissy
My Mother, Sydna Marie Potter was born in Tulsa, Ok in 1936. She gave birth to a baby girl on 01/23/1953, I believe in Tulsa, OK or Houston, TX (I'm still trying to clarify location of birth). She was forced by her Grandmother to give her up for adoption. However, we are trying to locate her. You have 6 half siblings that are longing to meet you. Please e-mail me if you know of any whereabouts.
Thank you!
I can do all things for CHRIST strengthens me!
Hi! I live in Kingwood, TX. Porter, TX is about 5 miles north me. I will check the phone books in our area for your brothers names. :)
Good Luck!
Kim
looking for sister who I was told was born 7-1968 in or near Roch. NY. Our mother was 31and unwed when she had my sister. Worked as a bar maid in Rochester and a secretary. Moved to Sodus, NY in 1969. Name Nancy Lee Kelsey or Robinson or BeBee. I dont know when she married. please contact me asap. thanks and God Bless you all!
Sue Hollebrandt
Hollebrandt@gmail.com
Advertisements
I was wondering how I might go about finding my sister. I have been told that once adopted your original birth certificate is obsolete. Don't know how true that is, but hey....thanx
:cowboy: I was born as Serena Olinger. Was given up for adoption at 7 months old. Was adopted at 17 months old in Bowling Green Kentucky. Was told birthmother was 5 foot 2 or 4 inches with brown hair and eyes and a college student. birthfather was a sailor? Short and stocky with blonde hair and brown
eyes? Had ear infections as a baby/toddler. possibly have a brother/sibling given up also? I have had a good life but would love to meet birthmother/birthfather/sibling. Please, no regrets, just looking for connections. Brother...if you are out there...I am your sister...come get a hug. pm me if this sounds like it might be you. :flowergift:
My mother(Rose Marie Steinfurth) gave up a boy for adoption in Quebec in the mid to late 1960's. He was about 3-4 years old.His name was Wolfgang Steinfurth and he was born in Germany. He has an older sister Antje that was not given up. His father was a US soldier stationed in Germany.
Advertisements
I am still looking for two -a sister born in 1958 Birthname Kathleen possibly born in Arkansas and adopted in California and a brother Kenny or Kenneth born in 1956 in Las Vegas,possibly raised by paternal family members in KC. We were reunited with one brother last year, we won't give up until we're all found. Good Luck and blessings to all who are searching.
I was born as Serena Olinger. Was given up for adoption at 7 months old. Was adopted at 17 months old in Bowling Green Kentucky. Was told birthmother was 5 foot 2 or 4 inches with brown hair and eyes and a college student. birthfather was a sailor? Short and stocky with blonde hair and brown eyes? Had ear infections as a baby/toddler. possibly have a brother/sibling given up also? I have had a good life but would love to meet birthmother/birthfather/sibling. Please, no regrets, just looking for connections.
Looking for older brother also given up. Born 1969 or prior.
shadeinfla
Great idea ,, looking for my husband's eight half sibings , two on his b fathers side both sons born about 1968 and 1970, six on his b mom's side 4 sons 2 daughters born between approximatley 1968-1975(give or take a year),,,please read link for more information ... by the way , of the six children his b mom had after him , she herself has adopted some of them in ( not out like some have thought) ,,,, Good Luck to all searching
[url=http://hometown.aol.com/shadechase/myhomepage/index.html]Am I Your Half Brother? Are you My Birth Mother or Birth Father?[/url]
XO
Shade :)
Where were these siblings born? Any born in KY? pm if you have any info. Thanks!
Advertisements
helens298
looking for a 1/2 sister her name is Jennifer in her 30's her mother is Ellen which is my biomom, but never met. I don't know if her children know about me yet, but I know she said she would tell them I also have a 1/2 brother I don't know his name, but he is also in his 30's I am from NJ and believe they are here too!! I was born 11/20/66
Is the birth name Jennifer or is it the adopted name? pm if you like. Thanks!
llaries13
Born 4/14/68. Sacramento, California. Female. Birth mom was 33 yrs of age at my birth. She came from Kentucky, Virginia area to have me in Sacrameto. You all stayed with your father while she had me.
Do you know the last name? I was born as Serena Olinger. Was given up for adoption at 7 months old. Was adopted at 17 months old in Bowling Green Kentucky. Was told birthmother was 5 foot 2 or 4 inches with brown hair and eyes and a college student. birthfather was a sailor? Short and stocky with blonde hair and brown eyes? Had ear infections as a baby/toddler. possibly have a brother/sibling given up also? I have had a good life but would love to meet birthmother/birthfather/sibling. Please, no regrets, just looking for connections.
possible connection????? who knows?