Advertisements
Advertisements
I'm searching for half-siblings on both my birthmother's and birthfather's side. I am a female adoptee, born 11/02/61, Daytona Beach, FL. According to my non-identifying information, my birthmother had two children older than myself (my half-siblings), a girl, age 5, and a boy, age 4. My birthmother was originally from a northeastern state, and was in her early 30's at the time of my birth. My birthfather was in his 40's, and had four children older than myself (my half-siblings).
Advertisements
Thank you for the opportunity to post another message.
I was born Lynn Welsh to a Patricia Welsh 2-21-76 in Arlington VA. I have two older sisters Angel was born in 73 and Suzanna was born in 75. Suzanna was adopted and her name changed to Julie, we played as babies then she moved to NY. I also have 2 younger brothers and 1 younger sisters, names and ages unknown.
My name is La'Quenta and I am looking for my 2 half brothers.Our mothers' name was Gwendolyn Tinsley/Matthews and their fathers' name was named Roland Matthews.Sharif Matthews was born 12-25-79 and Hassan Matthews was born 11/84 both in NY.I am not sure if Matthews is still their last names sinse I was told that they had been adopted.I would greatly appreciate any help.
I am looking for my sister who was given up for adoption. she was born in april between the yrs. of1977-1979. her name was gail marie. the only thing i have is a picture of her when she was a baby. my mother had her when she was 16 yrs. old, and gave her up for adoption in escanaba,michigan at catholic charities.the only thing she has told me is that she was adopted and was living in marquette michigan. If theres anyone reading this and you think it may be you i'm looking for olease e-mail me at amy2105@hotmail.com anything is possible if you just believe.....
Born 4/14/68. Sacramento, California. Female. Birth mom was 33 yrs of age at my birth. She came from Kentucky, Virginia area to have me in Sacrameto. You all stayed with your father while she had me.
Advertisements
hi. i am searching for my half sisters, me and our father would really like to find them. there birth names where Melanie DawnHope Easter and Sunny Dawn Easter. They where born to a Bobby Easter and a Helen Easter(i believe that was her last name). They where born in California, any information would be greatly appreciated
Melanie Dawnhope EasterBirth Date:17 Feb 1986Gender:Female Mother's Maiden Name:Blazier Birth County:San Dernardino
The sisters I sent private message due to her age. Good Luck
do you mean that u sent her a email? do u have her email address? is there any further information that u could give me? your can either post it on here, or you could email me at your_valentine083@yahoo.com. i think i may have found some stuff on my other half sister melanie dawnhope easter on ancestry.com but im not a member, so i cant get the information, would u happen to be able to get it for me? please get back ahold of me, sorry for all the questions
Advertisements
Looking for LESLIE ANN WEAVER (maiden name) and her sons who live in Indianapolis, IN. She's my husband's birthmom, and these would be his half-brothers.
Leslie graduated from Lawrence Central H.S. in 1962, attended Purdue University for 1 yr, and lived on Pendleton Pike, Indianapolis.
Please contact me at rq24915@yahoo.com.
Patti
i was born and adopted in 1978 in carteret county. the parents were from neighboring county, craven. military family, they had a little girl who was two. i don't even know if she is aware they had another child. would love to meet my big sister!
I'm searching for a sister, she was born on Feb.12, 1966 in Westbrook, Maine. I have to say with the tiny bit of info I have this is very frustrating !!!
I'm still looking for the siblings of Susanne Jackson who were born in North Carolina in 1948 and 1949.
If anyone knows of this family, please contact me.
Thank you
Advertisements
Looking for my husband's siblings. All are older than him, that he knows of, and probably half siblings. He knows two sisters are older. ( born before 1962) Seems like there will never be answers for him.
Looking for my sister, born Denise Ann Wiggins, 10/2/68 in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
I have hired OmniTrace to find her, but to no luck so far.
I have been seaching on and off for 18 years - always wanted a sister and when I found out by accident that I had one I was shocked! My Mother will not tell me anything and does not even want me to search - she said it is not my concern! Whatever! I am doing it anyway - even though she will be mad when I find her one day - at least that is my wish and prayer.
Michelle Herman (michelle.herman@sartorius.com)