Advertisements
Advertisements
My birthfathers name is Kenneth Walker. He attended Gaffney High School and he did make it to his senior year. When I was born, he was running from the police or so we were told. That's all I know. He may still be in or around Gaffney, South Carolina.
I was born August 8th, 1985 at Cherokee Memorial Hospital in Gaffney. If anyone can tell me anything. Places to look, to search, it'd be greatly appreciated.
EDITED TO ADD: We believe that my birth mother's last name, maiden name was Balwin.
i don't know if this will help you, there is a kenneth walker that lives in blacksburg,s.c. his mother is named van walker and she has a son named kenneth. please don't mention my name as my adopted mother's cousin is married to van's sister. i will try to find out for you a phone number if i can. my search for my birth parents is going nowhere, but when i saw your post i thought i might could help someone else with their search.
Advertisements
Any little thing helps. I have gathered some new information. He was 23 when I was born, that would make him in the range of 43-44 and he had a 4 year old daughter at the time of my birth.
I won't mention anything at all if you could get a number. I thank you and I wish you all the luck in the world that your search will make progress.
There is a Kenny Walker here in Gaffney who once told me that he signed a release to place a child for adoption. He has a facebook page. It has to be the same Kenny. He has several children and step children now.
[url]https://www.facebook.com/ken.m.walker[/url]