Advertisements
Advertisements
My sister and I Audrey & Maria Johnson. We are looking for our birth parents. We don't know how old we are or are birth dates. I do know my Birth mom got into a fight with her inlaws. But we don't know what state that was.And took my sister and I to Chicago IL by a bus to look for a home. We think all this happen in 1969. When we got to chicago we know we stayed at a hotel one night. She talk to a lady name Kay and ask her to watch us so she can look for a job. 3 days went by and Kay lady had to call the police and DCFS on the 3 day birth mom had call the Kay lady and Kay said DCFS came and took us. So our B mom never came back to get us. My sister was about 5yrs and I was about 2yrs at that time. Now I think I am about 38 and my sister is about 41 now. We still don't know were she is we are hoping she has been talking to people about us. We just want to tell her we love her and we will still keep looking for her. If anyone have heard about this story please e-mail me at mbouxsein@yahoo.com or mbouxsein@hotmail.com
Do you have any idea what state you were born in?
What about your bmom's name....do you know it.
Advertisements